It’s been a busy week in the Cutting Room, we’ve packed the gammons, sliced the bacon, made 3000 sausages, wrapped 500 pigs in blankets (thank you Sheila, Pam, Toby and Laura), collected the turkeys… I have a feeling that I’ve forgotten something important but we’ll have to wait and see!
Now in stock:
- Fresh lamb, beef and pork – steaks, chops and joints
- Fresh & Frozen Sausagemeat, Sausages & Chipolatas *
- Burke’s Beer
- Oil, jams, honey, chutneys
- Gordon Rhodes mixes (including “No Hurry Chicken Curry” for all the leftovers!)
* Plain Pork, Gluten free, Rudolph’s Revenge (chilli), 3 Kings (cranberries, oranges, chestnut) , Santa’s Sausage (chestnut, apricot and chive), Breakfast Bangers (smoked bacon and mustard), Cumberland, Bonfire Bangers, Ginger and Spring Onion & Lemon and Fennel.
Christmas Opening Times:
Saturday 22nd 9.00am-4.00pm
Sunday 23rd 9.00am-4.00pm
Mon 24th 9.00am/2.00pm
Closed Tues 25th – Thurs 27th
Normal opening times from Friday 28th
If you are looking for Christmas stocking fillers we still have some Farming Females Feeling Fabulous charity calendars available and you can’t go wrong with an Old Farm gift voucher!
Thank you for all your custom in 2018 and watch this space for some new products in 2019…
Sarah & Simon