Moreton Show - 1st September
Sorry but Old Farm Shop will be closed on Show day.
This year you will find us in the “Farmtastic” area next to the Rural Attractions ring (Zone E) with our alpacas, sheep and pigs.
Our food stand is also in ZONE E no. 162 - click here for show ground map
We will be serving food and drinks all day – look out for our flags.
- Home cured Glamrock Bacon Baps
- Home made Beef Burgers
- Home made Glamrock Pork Sausage Burgers
- extras – cheese, onions, relish etc
- Tea/Coffee/Soft Drinks/Water
Also in “Farmtastic”:
- Pig Agility
- New Butterfly/Wildlife area (work in progress)
- Dry stone walling
- Tractor Ted
- Rare Breed Survival Trust
- Alpaca wool spinning demonstration
The Farming Females Feeling Fabulous are me (Sarah), Di Hunt, Katherine Righton and Jane Slatter. We are launching our 2019 charity calendar at the show raising money for FOCUS at the Gloucestershire Oncology Centre. Please support us and buy one – they’ll make great Christmas presents!
£10 reveals all!
We’ll be on BBC Points West on Tuesday 28th August…